This is a human grade organic herb. Garlic contains the minerals sulphur, copper, selenium, chromium, boron, zinc and molybdenum.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that only destroys pathogens and allows good gut flora to live.
- can deter some species of worms – roundowrms, pinworms and tapeworms
- is high in sulphur, a well known blood cleaning mineral
- contains selenium in which soils are deficient thus garlic supports muscular health and fertility
- is a significant antioxidant
- is anti-inflamatory
- can be helpful in the treatment of ulcers